Who I am, what I do and how can I help you?
Name: Mir Atta Muhammad Talpur
- Sherwah Ventures, Malaysia
- Sherwah Enterprises, Pakistan
- Sherwah Farm, Pakistan
Profession: My Malaysian company deals with (1) Sale of goods online, (2) home and living products; and my Pakistani firm, Sherwah Enterprise and Farm deals with (3) Organic & Agriculture Farming (Sindh, Pakistan), (4) Import/Export, (5) agency services, (6) Farm (agriculture & horticulture).
Business Location in Sindh
- Deh 137, Taluka Sindhri, Mirpurkhas
- Deh Bulgha, District Tando Allahyar
Years in Business
- Medical Practitioner: 1988-2005
- Health Systems Management Consultant: 1999 - to date
- Business: 2005 - to date
- Health / Medical Education and Training: 2005 - 2011
- Agriculture Farming: involved since 1985
- Online business - since 2008
- Conservation of Nature
- Environment and
- Previous: Natural Medicine, Agriculture / Organic Farming, Health Food Development, Sustainable Development.
- Current: Agriculture, Rotary Club activities and fellowships
Current Place of ResidenceMelaka, Malaysia, since 2005.
- (1) Sustainable development with health promotion, (2) conservation of nature, (3) environment, (4) big impactful Rotary projects, and (5) heritage and crafts promotion.
Key to Success
- Versatility - skills, and knowledge emanating from a variety of disciplines.
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery, Liaquat Medical College, University of Sindh, Jamshoro, Sindh, Pakistan).
- PGDHSM (Postgraduation in Health Systems Management, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, University of London, UK).
GAINS (Goals, Accomplishments, Interests, Networks, and Skills)
GAINS allows us to understand each other better and encourages us to serve each other effectively. When I know your goals, I will serve you better, and vice versa. And here's some information about my goals, successes, ambitions, networking, and skills.
Health Systems Management & Consultant Services
- I used to offer consulting services to the College of Complementary Medicine. I developed a diploma in natural medicine and compiled a full syllabus, which was also approved by the Ministry of Higher Education of Malaysia and the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA). I have also created five short courses: (1) Neurofeedback, (2) Ozone Therapy, (3) Beauty Therapy, (4) Manipulative Therapy, and (5) Spa Hydrotherapy. I looked after the college's management, academics, as well as a new program and course development.
- I look forward to having more of these companies in the circle of my clients.
My company is a distributor of some home and living goods in Malaysia and Pakistan. These I market and sell some of these items through my online distribution outlet, MelakaStore.Com for Malaysia and worldwide, and Sherwah.Com for Pakistan only.
I would be interested in adding more products to my online store "MelakaStore.Com" and would be willing to explore more in this area. I plan to add more products every 2-3 months. I would welcome to evaluate your products, if you have any, for sale on our web site.
My goal at my agricultural farm in Sindh , Pakistan, is:
- I plan to add at least 10 more acres of new mango plants every year - any suggestions are welcome on this.
- Add some acres of date palm plantations
- Develop fruit juice, health cocktail, drying fruits with commercial production.
Here I list few most recent accomplishments. These are:
- Health Systems Management Consultancy Services: I have successfully helped to create a Malaysian company's College of Complementary Medicine in Malaysia. I have developed a curriculum leading to a Diploma in Natural Medicine, including a syllabus, teaching materials, management, human resource criteria, studies, etc. I've also established five college certificate courses. The Diploma and College program was approved by the Government of Malaysia.
- I had provided professional services to the Center for Healthy Living of late Dr. Ishak. The task also required the preparation of the technical personnel. In those days, we did some case studies on Alpha PSP as well.
- Health & Wellness Products: I had launched the Ozonomatic Hydrotherapy Program in Malaysia and other Asian countries. I had successfully marketed, distributed and exported wellness products such as Neurofood (Sayamrice), Ozonomatic Spa equipment, Ozonrelive ozone skincare, Diabegard, etc. via MelakaStore. Com. I had also set up and commissioned Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Chambers at many places in Malaysia.
Interest is said to help people associate and bond with each other. People want to spend time with others who share their interests. Here are some of my interests and I'd love to get in touch with people with similar interests.
- Production of health-food from agricultural products.
- Sustainable development-exploring ways and approaches to preserve biodiversity, protect the environment, and encourage wellbeing at the same time; for example, the use of alternative energy sources-solar energy.
- Natural methods of promotion of wellbeing.
- I wish I had some time so I could practice and play some golf.
- Current interest: Medjool date plantation and Agroforestry. Anyone can help, please get in touch with me.
- Charity & fellowship: Rotary Club of Kota Melaka. I was president of the club in 2015-16 and again in 2018-19.
- Social Media: Facebook, Twitter
- Professional: LinkedIn
It is said that more people know about your talents and abilities, better equipped you are to get business and social bonding with them and they would be in a better position to ask you for help. This helps create a win-win situation for both. I, therefore, enumerate some of my skills and experience below:
- Medical Practice (1988-2005)
- Project Director for Social Action Program (including its primary health component) (1994-1996)
- Health Systems Management (1999-to date)
- Agriculture and organic farming (involved in since 1985 to date)
- Import & Export, health products' licensing, sales, marketing in Malaysia and through the Internet (2005 to 2015)
- Distributors of home and living products
- Retailers wishing to import products
- Agro-farming product manufacturer, supplier
- Provided consultant and advisory service to them
- Provided management service to them
- Provided training to medical and para-medical staff on the use of our products
- Registration of Health Products with Ministry of Health (don't do now)
- Helped them sell/export their products overseas (especially to Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Turkey, Indonesia, Singapore, South Korea, etc.) & on melakastore.com (now only through website and blog posts)
- Sold them and recruited them as distributors for products like Ozone Home Spa equipment, etc. Metta Tonic & Liquid Chlorophyll and Neurofood / Sayamrice Alpha PSP.
- Developed medical courses for educational programs of a medical college.
- Supplied & commissioned Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Chambers to them (not now).
- Helped businesses to establish contacts with others (B2B contacts)
What makes me different from my competitors?
- Medical background, ergonomics, etc
- Involvement in medical education and training
- Involvement in complementary medicine
- Experience in exports, imports and online sales and marketing of various products, including health and wellness products
- Experience in agriculture farming and farm-related products, health food
- I am looking forward to more people in my contact sphere, especially from the following professions and businesses;
- Suppliers, manufacturers who want to sell on website melakastore.com and sherwah.com
What kinds of businesses am I looking for?
- I am looking for healthcare organizations who need my skills and experience to provide the management, marketing, and promotional services. Due to my wide network of contacts in diverse fields, I am in a better position to promote their products and services.
- I am looking for those who want to sell their products through my online shopping portal melakastore.com and sherwah.com
- I look forward to more people, businesses, companies to invite me to write an honest and unbiased review of their goods and services. I can also allow guest posts and sponsored posts on this blog in selected cases. So do contact me for this, if interested.
More Networking...I am open to invitations for more networking. Please feel free to invite me. I will try my best to participate in your network.
How can I help you?
- Having been a member of BNI in the past, I too believe in the referral process, and so part of the service I offer is to ensure that my clients and colleagues are referred to other eligible business people in the group.
Professions (in Malaysia):
- Accounting, Auditing, Tax
- An attorney (Lawyer)
- Education (Primary)
- Financial Planning & Asset Management
- General Medical Practice
- Insurance (all kinds)
- Interior Design
- Housing Loan Facilitator
- Legal Consulting
- Realtor & Property Adviser
- Land Development & Structural Engineering Consultant
- Website Development & E-commerce
- Building Contractor & Renovator
- Household Appliances
- Skin & Personal Care Advisors
- Photography Services
- Total Logistic Service Provider
- Insurance services consultants
- Advertising, design and printing consultant
- Sourcing products from China
- Real estate investment consultants
- Marine professionals
- Aviation industry professional
- Civil Engineers